Last update: 02/29/2020
12 East Games LLC (“12 East Games,” “us,” "we," or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how 12 East Games collects, uses, and discloses information about you when you access or use our website, mobile application, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, feedback and other information about you included within your messages to us.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect anonymized usage information, such as the sessions you use, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect standard log files when you use our Services, which include the type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (like your connection type, carrier and region).
- Information we Generate: We generate some information about you based on other information we have collected. For example, like most platforms, we use your IP address to derive the approximate location of your device.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources, including transaction information from third-party app stores you use to install our app.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and service;
- Process transactions and fulfill orders;
- Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of 12 East Games and others. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings;
Sharing of Information
- With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and other service providers;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of 12 East Games or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among 12 East Games and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
12 East Games is based in the United States and processes information in the United States, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
Your Right and Choices
- You may update certain account information you provide to us (such as your password, name and email address) by logging into your account or contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to disable your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we retain certain information when required or permitted by law. We also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- With your consent, we send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.